Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Release - "Summer Breeze"

Hello Collectors,

I just released a new miniature figurine titled, "Summer Breeze." I just love this piece. The idea came from an old Art Deco bronze I saw in a catalog years ago by Louis Justin Icart. The piece features a young lady holding up her bicycle against a gentle summer breeze.

"Summer Breeze"
Bronze-Cast and Hand-Painted
3/4 Inch Tall. Limited Edition of 82 Signed and Numbered Pieces
Issue Price $75.00
Visit: www.zadarstudios.com to order

My version of the piece is somewhat different and that makes it more my style of work. Plus the original was in bronze so the coloration was a factor in design. The piece still has the Art Deco flavor that makes it very cool.

Her bicycle also has a basket of flowers. I just love the coloration and pose of this new miniature bronze figurine. I hope you decide to add it to your collection. Below is a 30 second narrated video of the piece. Enjoy....

Randall Zadar
Sculptor/Zadar Studios


No comments:

Post a Comment