Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Display - Sculpting Update

A new display is now available for your Zadar Miniatures Collection. This is a three level wood display that can hold a variety of pieces. The display can also be mounted on the wall if you like. Looks good on a shelf, counter or in your display case. The black color really makes the pieces stand out. I put one in my display case and I can't believe how nice the pieces look on it. Size is 4-1/2 x 4-1/2. Here is a picture. Retail price $25.00. Available at your dealer. Other displays available.

Here is an update on the Mariner Wax Master. I added the some detail to the wheel and you can now see the water rushing all around the deck during the storm.

Zadar Miniature

I started a new sculpture. Everyone knows the famous story of the Pied Piper. I think this piece already has a great look. I have about four sculpting sessions into it so far.

Zadar Miniature

Here is another new sculpture. Enter the amazing miniature world of Lilliput. Here is Gulliver walking through the village. Good potential here to push some miniature ideas.

Zadar Miniature

Thanks for looking. Let me know what you think of these ideas.

Randall Zadar/Sculptor
 
Zadar Studios

1 comment:

  1. Hello Randall,
    I cannot wait to see the new pieces when they are finished. The carvings are beautiful.
    Giac

    ReplyDelete